Thursday, July 20, 2006

My daughter's heart is broken. Apparently she was under the impression that she was going to marry Jim, not just be the flower gull (heh) in his wedding. The other day while trying on flower girl dresses she was very upset to learn that I would not be purchasing her the $2800.00 white wedding gown in the window. I think Neil might need to start saving now. SHe aslo managed to escape me in House of Brides with nothing but her little panties on. Hey, nothing screams class like a 2 year old running around in Dora panties.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

Awww how cute! I think it's adoable whatching a 2 year old run around in dora undies! But that's just me =o)

12:07 PM  
Blogger Tina said...

lol I do too AT HOME! Nah, it wasn't bad, there was only the three of us and the two sales people in there.

2:01 PM  
Blogger Becky at lifeoutoffocus said...

LOL that kid is something else. hannah thinks she's marrying matt! haha

9:07 AM  
Blogger spidey said...

Aww, poor little thing! I can just picture her tearing through the bridal store in her panties! lol

3:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home