Friday, July 21, 2006

Neil just called me to tell me that he loved me. We say I love you everyday, two and three times a day. When we leave for work, when we go to bed, when one does something nice for the other, or when I want something. But I love it when I answer the phone at work and the first thing I hear is I love you from the man that I love. Imean I was sure that the only thinkgs he thought about while working was his boat, the rodeo he isn't getting to fish in this weekend because of the broken boat, and the rodeo he will be fishing in a few weeks IF the boat is ready. Who knew that he could think of me too.

5 Comments:

Blogger j.sterling said...

so fucking sweet. i love shit like that! :) give neil a hummer. lol

11:23 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

What a good mam!! I love those kinda a calls....still catches me off guard and makes me blush everytime!

11:30 AM  
Blogger Tina said...

I can't afford a fucking hummer. Oh wait. You don't mean the truck do you?
I have blogged three days this week, have you noticed?

2:20 PM  
Blogger Becky at lifeoutoffocus said...

its cuz he loves you! thats too cute!

9:07 AM  
Blogger spidey said...

Aww, it is so nice to be loved. :)

3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home