Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Good friends are hard to find

Neil and I got married young, had kids young....So out of our friends we are one of the few (read two) couples that have kids. I'm always typing about how great my friends are to ME, but do I ever talk about how great they are to Maddie? How they are always willing to pick her up if need be, or how they call/come by if they haven't talked to her in a few days. They're great about picking kid friendly activities, and they are great about playing and listening to her. Today I've been finishing up the remaining details of M's party this weekend, and while I was going over the guest list one last time I realized that every single one of our friends will be there. Not one of them acted as if they had/have better things to do than attend a 3 year old birthday party, and some of them even changed their plans so that they would be in town.

3 Comments:

Blogger j.sterling said...

that is awesome! really... my gf's can't ever make it because we're just too spread out.

5:50 PM  
Blogger Tina said...

Dj (M's boyfriend)and his gf canceled their trip to Destin so that they could come. I would totally understand if they couldn't come, but I love that they all make an effort for her.

2:33 PM  
Blogger spidey said...

That is so freaking awesome! It is tough to find great friends like that, but when you do, you just have to hold on tight and not let go!!! :)

3:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home