Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Maddie's birthday is the 4th of August

now repeat 100x. M's school has a board at the front of the office that changes every month for birthdays. When I dropped her off this morning I noticed that the 2nd birthday was my child's, then I noticed the date beside it said 8-5. I thought huh, her birthday is the 4th not the 5th...or is it? WHen I got out to the car I called Neil and asked, just to be sure. His response....the first week of August. Well no shit. The only reason you remember that is beacause that is the ONLY week ever that you've had to wash your own clothes. I asked is it the 4th or the 5th. "well if you wouldn't have confused me with two days I could have told you.' Well yeah thanks for all your help. now "buh bye." Thankfully my mother is smarter and more helpful than my husband or myself...my child's birthday is the 4th. Thank God, I now can regain my title as Mother of the Year.

2 Comments:

Blogger spidey said...

LMAO-Thank goodness grandma remembered!

8:04 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

LOL too funny. I hate when that happens. You knew it, until you see something else and then you're like....huh? Shit, now I don't know!

10:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home