Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Take a little Trip

Neil and I went to Destin for a long weekend, we left Thursday morning and came back late Sunday night. We had a freakin blast even though it was like a million degrees outside. We stayed at this little bungalow right in the middle of all these huge ass skyrise condos.We had like our own little private beach and pier, and this private deck with a pool. Thursday night we went to the Swamp Thursday night, and they had a foam party. It was fun, if you don't mind being sticky and wet. Friday we went out on the boat for the day. Let me add here that it was Boat week in Destin this past week....so Crab Island was packed. They also had a poker run on Saturday, which is basically about 30 or 40 million dollar race boats that go bar hopping along the intercoastal waterway from Panama City to Pensacola, Fl. Neil and I rented Jet Ski's for the day on Friday and my legs and arms hurt for three freakin days! But it was so worth it, we had a blast racing each other, and jumping waves in the gulf. Saturday night we went back tot he Swamp to watch Candlebox....who was fucking awesome! The lead singer from Candlebox looks soooo much different that he did 10 years ago! I was a little disappointed that they didn't play but like 45 minutes, but it was hot as hell and there was like 2000 people in there so I didn't mind leaving. Then we hit the strip club.....bowchicabowow! Neil and I went back to the room and fell asleep on the beach, and didn't wake up until sunrise (lol, which was only like 3 hours after we got back) We had a great time, and I have pics but I can't upload them until tomorrow. We hope to go to Vegas sometime this fall, so this should hold us over until then.

3 Comments:

Blogger Becky at lifeoutoffocus said...

please go to vegas when we go in october.

thanks

9:52 AM  
Blogger spidey said...

That sounds like an awesome long weekend!!! LOL @ going to the strip club! I like to go to them every once in a while too. I get into deep conversations with the strippers sometimes--yes I am a freak!

8:48 AM  
Blogger Tina said...

lol Becks I will try! I think we're going back to Destin at the end of the month to take M to the gulfarium (like seaworld)
OMG Spidey I talked this stripper for like 45 minutes about her life!

2:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home